Saturday, July 18, 2015

Much More Than a Splash Pad in Springville, Utah

Guys, this little gem is such a fun place to take little kids! My sister-in-law introduced me to it and we've visited several times this summer already. It's relatively safe for small children. In fact, I let both my kids wander free and splash all up and down the river because I can see them anywhere they go and the water is never too deep.

Cost: FREE
Location: 110 South Main Street, Springville, UT
Toddler-Friendly: YES!!
Baby-Friendly: Absolutely!

Seriously, this splash pad is epic and totally free! It's basically got a very shallow winding river-like pool with fountains of water spraying up all the way through. There's also your traditional circular splash pad at the end of the river, if that's what you're into. My kids and nieces and nephew LOVE this splash pad and so do I! It provides much more entertainment than your typical splash pad and it's absolutely beautiful to boot. There are statues of children playing all along the shallow river, very fitting for the Art City. And there's even a very nice playground near the splash pad for added fun and entertainment for the kids!






No comments:

Post a Comment