Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Peaches and Cream Spice Smoothie

If you're anything like me, you like a little bit of spicy with your sweet. You also like a little bit of healthy with your treat. This smoothie is the perfect combination of sweet, spicy, healthy, and delicious! My kids love it and--BONUS--I do too! (And I'm more of a shake person than a smoothie person.) Smoothies are the perfect quick and easy meal and they are always a hit with the kids! (Scroll down and click "Read more" for the recipe!)


Ingredients

1 C frozen or fresh peaches (I like frozen because it makes the smoothie thicker)
1 C ice
3/4 one large banana (or a whole small one)
1/2 C vanilla yogurt
1/2 C milk (use whole for more creaminess)
1/4 t nutmeg
1/2 t cinnamon
2 T honey
Optional: Make it Green! Add 1-2 C spinach or kale

Blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour and enjoy! :)

This makes a little over 3 cups of smoothie, enough for two servings. If you have more mouths to feed, double it! It will all still fit in the blender.


 One for the kiddo and one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment