Monday, July 20, 2015

Lost My Name Books


Guys, these books are ADORABLE!! My in-laws gave one to my son for his birthday this year and he loves it! I told him the story was about him and he got so excited! Now every time we go to read it, he tells me the book is about him. I also hope it helps him learn how to spell his name! (All he knows right now is that it starts with L.)

Basically, you go to www.lostmy.name and customize a book for your child (or grandchild or friend) and they create it instantly for you to preview. The story of the book is that the little girl or boy loses their name and then they go on an adventure to find all the letters of it. The pictures are so cute and the creatures the children meet on their adventures in these books are so fun and creative!



4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I can't decide whether to use my children's shortened and more common nicknames, or their full names. If you have any codes left, I'd love to use one! Thanks,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have two more! Email me at muddylittletoes@gmail.com and I'll send one to you!

      Delete
    2. If you follow this link, you'll get 15% off your first book

      http://www.lostmy.name/friends/Qb7tZ?utm_campaign=raf&utm_medium=email&utm_source=referral

      Delete
  2. Follow this link for 15% off your first book:

    http://www.lostmy.name/friends/erica-wilson-12?utm_campaign=order_conf_page&utm_content=raf_email&utm_medium=raf&utm_source=email

    ReplyDelete