Wednesday, July 29, 2015

All About Shani

**I'm so excited to introduce you to Shani Ogden! She is a good friend and a wonderful mom. She majored in Marriage and Family Studies in college, and will be staying in Utah when I move to Colorado so we can expect some wonderful and insightful guest posts from her in the near future. And you can rest assured, Utah will stay a featured state on Muddy Little Toes! -Becky

Hi!  My name is Shani and I am the mom to two beautiful kids (a girl and a boy) who I get to stay at home with.  They are both crazy, curious, happy kids and they keep me on my toes!  I am also married to the best husband in the world.  (Can a girl get any luckier?)  I love to read, craft, scrapbook, DIY, cook/bake, dance, laugh, take pictures and soak up the sunshine any chance I get.  I graduated in Marriage and Family Studies and love applying the things I learned in college to me and my family’s life. I love sharing and discussing new ideas and viewpoints and am fascinated by the way people think and their life experiences that got them to where they are now.  I am a self-proclaimed “ambivert” so while I enjoy getting out of the house and doing things with family and friends, I’m also perfectly content to read a book for hours alone (which with 2 kids pretty much never happens, but I can dream, right?).


Becky and I met when we were living in the same apartment complex in college.  We also dated the same guy, who neither of us ended up marrying, but we become good friends in the process and spent a lot of time together since we had the same group of friends.  One of my favorite things about Becky is that she cries pretty much every time she laughs!  We had some funny times in college when we would be laughing about something and Becky would be laughing and crying which caused the rest of us to laugh so hard we cried too.  She is an amazing person and one of the few people I’ve stayed in touch with through college, marriage and babies.

When Becky told me she was starting a blog, I got really excited and asked her if I could contribute. She didn’t hesitate to let me participate in her blogging journey, which I’m so grateful for.  I’ll be doing some guest posts for her here and there and hopefully I can share some fun ideas with you all as we get our toes a little muddy in this crazy thing we call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment