Saturday, September 26, 2015

Children's Book of the Week: The Bear's Sea Escape

The Bear's Sea Escape 
by Benjamin Chaud
Lincoln and Emmett's Pick (my three- and one-year-olds)

Why they love it: They like to look for the big bear and the little bear.

Why I love it: The artwork is so fun and the book is HUGE, which also makes it a lot of fun!

This book is a look and find book, but it is easy enough for my sons (one and three) to enjoy and succeed at the looking and finding. Most look and find books are geared toward older children, but this one is so much fun for both of my little ones. Even my twenty-month-old is able to find the bears on each page. It's the story about a papa bear and a baby bear who go on a lot of adventures and each page is full of fun. The story is your basic children's book story, but the art and the looking and finding are both so good, I had to recommend it! It's a rare look and find book that has all of us happy while we're reading it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment