Friday, August 14, 2015

H2O'Brien Pool in Parker, CO

My first post in Colorado! We are excited to be here and have loved everything about this beautiful state so far. Before we moved here, all anyone would say when we told them we were going to Colorado was, "Ooo... marijuana, huh?" or "It's beautiful there." Well, the rumors are true, folks! It's definitely beautiful here. Also, marijuana is legal. So I guess that's true too. Other than that, since we've only been here a week, I haven't discovered much.

But I did discover this awesome pool! They have the cutest playground area for kids in shallow water so I don't have to hold both my little ones. AND they open an hour early just for little ones. Only children under 48" are admitted during this hour (from 9-10am) before the pool officially opens, and it is so perfect because they don't turn the water works on on the playground, so it's nice and calm and the little ones can explore and splash to their hearts' content.

My three-year-old and my eighteen-month-old both had a blast and we'll be back again next year! Unfortunately, the Lil' Squirts (that's what they call it) hour is over for the season, but next summer it will be going again Monday through Friday and we'll be frequenting it, I'm sure.

Cost for Admission: Ages 2 and under are FREE, ages 3-9 are $4, and ages 10-65 are $5.
Time for Lil' Squirts: Mon.-Fri. 9-10am during the season
Location: 10795 Victorian Drive, Parker, CO 80138
Website: http://parkerrec.com/234/H2OBrien-Pool

Pool chairs for DAAAYYYSS. I loved it! So many seating options, shaded and not shaded.
After they turned the water on all over the pool, it was super awesome, but it started getting real crowded and a little overwhelming for me and my little ones, so we headed out not long after. But it was definitely worth the good hour we go in!

No comments:

Post a Comment