Saturday, October 3, 2015

Children's Book of the Week: Jerry Seinfeld's Halloween

Halloween
by Jerry Seinfeld
Becky's Pick

Why I love it: Jerry Seinfeld. He wrote a children's book. Also, this stand-up routine is so good and the book comes with a CD of it so you can experience the full Jerry delivery. Or watch it below!

I don't think I really need to explain much about why this book is awesome. It just is. It basically consists of one of Jerry Seinfeld's stand-up routines about Halloween. It's totally clean and totally hilarious. Admittedly, some of the jokes will be over your child's head. But the book is about Halloween, candy, and superhero costumes, so my sons are totally in! They love it and I love it because I think Jerry Seinfeld is hilarious and I absolutely love Halloween! Our apartment was decorated a week ago and we already have a supply of candy and my kids' Halloween costumes ready to go. We get excited around here. :)


     

No comments:

Post a Comment